Global Baby Shower 2019
Time & Location
About the Event
You are eligible to participate in this year's event if you are:
- At least 18 years old and not married
- Expecting or have a child 12 month's old or younger
- Able to present a valid Photo ID AND your valid WIC Card or a recent WIC Shopping List at event check-in
MOTHERS! Click "Read More" for important information!!!
The Shower is where we celebrate all things baby and address the overall health and well-being of our community’s infants. Single mothers are given access to resources and tools that support raising a thriving child. We also look forward to the return of our ever-popular Daddy Panel this year, where mothers get to ask experienced fathers pertinent questions.
Shower activities will also include but are not limited to:
• Medical professionals on hand and healthcare screenings
• Mini-Workshops with parental coaches and mentors educating mothers on proper baby care
• Families receiving a "Baby Swag Bag" full of age-appropriate gifts for the child
• A shopping trip through our Baby Boutique hosted by Carter's House
This year, we are emphasizing how to keep your baby and your household safe from potential abuse.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR MOTHERS/LEGAL GUARDIANS
- ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST PRE-REGISTER!
- Limit 1 donation per 1 family. Please complete registration for one child.
- By completing the Online Registration Form, you agree that:
- The information provided in this Online Registration is correct
- You will present at event check-in your valid photo ID and valid WIC Card or recent WIC Shopping List.