Tue, Jan 17|
Mommy Mentor Interest Meeting
It takes a special person to be a Mommy Mentor. Is that you? Join Executive Director Phillipa Williams on Tuesday, January 17th @ 7pm CST to learn more about the EmpowerU program for first-time single mothers and how you can be a part!
Time & Location
Jan 17, 7:00 PM
About the event
Your role as a Mentor is key to the long-term stability of your mentee's future. By participating in EmpowerU as a Mentor, you help:
• Support new mothers in understanding and embracing their new role and new life
• Share the skills and knowledge of successful and experienced mothers with new mothers
• Provide support in locating and accessing organizational resources and resource people
• Foster open communication and dialogue
• Provide motivation, training, and tools for personal, financial, and maternal growth
• Bring mothers together to establish a network and safe place.